Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hometown Lovin'

I’ve been living like an only child since last weekend.  Brian spent the week at Boy Scout Camp and Kirsten spent an extra week at the lake with our cousins.  Mom, Dad and I all had to work. 

Since I work from home I was put on dinner duty.  Check out my serious grill skills:


Mom had the day off on Thursday so, well… I took the day off too!  We kicked off the afternoon at the Michener Art Museum, where we explored the new exhibit featuring Pennsylvania folk arts.
The Michener Art Museum

The Mercer Museum, right across the street
  We spent the rest of the afternoon wandering the streets of Doylestown, making pit stops at all of my favorite downtown shops.

East State Street
the County Theater
Bucks County Dry Goods
shopping the Denim Bar at Shop Sixty Five


No comments:

Post a Comment