Wednesday, August 7, 2013

DIY Inspiration | Animal Print Accents

{photos via Style.com}

As sad as I always am when summer comes to a close, the end of summer and start of fall marks my time of year for dressing. Warm days and cool nights call for strategic layers, and there's something wonderful about pairing a sundress with ankle boots and a knit cardigan. 

As the change-of-season nears, I'm looking to the pre-fall collections for inspiration. Enter Burberry Prorsum. Christopher Bailey's collections are among my favorites every season, and his pre-fall 2013 collection was no exception. I was especially drawn to the gorgeous animal prints, proving that neutrals can be bold. The print and coloring reminded me of this clutch that I made last year. You can bet I'll be carrying the clutch quite a bit this fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment