Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

[photo courtesy of Pinterest]

Happy New Year!

As 2012 comes to a close, I can't help but look back on the past 12 months and smile. 
It was a truly fabulous year.

I graduated from college.
I landed an amazing job.
I fell in love.


red & pink for Valentine's Day

spring formal with A

gardening with help from Hunter

celebrating my college graduation with my family

Niagara Falls

the Toronto skyline

good times with great friends

taking time to appreciate natural beauty

exploring Pittsburgh with A

morning snack at the office

carving a jack-o-lantern with A

eating delicious food at fantastic restaurants 

ladies night out

homemade egg nog and gingerbread

New Year's Eve 2013

Hunter frolicking in the snow

I may have hinted at some apprehension about the future when I turned twenty two last February, but the next chapter in my journey is off to an excellent start! Here's to a happy and healthy 2013!






No comments:

Post a Comment