Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Is there anything more terrifying than the collision of a hurricane and a nor'easter bearing down on the East Cost as the full moon brings high tides?  The convergence of these three forces of nature wreaked havoc on the coastline and devastated parts of the nation's largest city.  How appropriate that such a horrifying storm would make landfall just before Halloween.  

I am so grateful that my loved ones are safe and that my neighbors and I suffered little more than an extended power outage.  My heart goes out to those who were not so fortunate.

On a lighter note, Happy Halloween!  The sight of cheerful kiddies running through the street dressed as pumpkins and princesses is just what we all need to put a smile on our faces!    

A and me with the jack-o-lantern that we carved together last weekend






No comments:

Post a Comment