Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Good Eats

I have been eating like a queen lately.

I was treated to an incredible meal at the breathtaking Gateway Lodge in Cooksburg, PA two weeks ago (I unfortunately did not take a photo of the to-die-for stuffed mushroom that I devoured), and I dined at Garces Trading Company in Philadelphia with friends last weekend. 

cheese plate at Garces Trading Company

pan seared scallops with gooseberries at Garces Trading Company

champagne toast at Garces Trading Company

On Monday, two of my girlfriends and I enjoyed Happy Hour at the newly openeTrōmpa in Doylestown.  I became slightly obsessed with tapas bars while traveling in Spain and Portugal during my semester abroad, and I am thrilled to now have a wine and tapas bar in my hometown.

Trōmpa

delicious wine and dignified lighting at Trōmpa

Spanish omelette at Trōmpa

cheese plate at Trōmpa

fried goat cheese at Trōmpa

grilled octopus flatbread at Trōmpa




No comments:

Post a Comment