Friday, January 13, 2012

Long Hair, Don't Care

It was time for a hair change, so I polled my girlfriends.

Cut it shorter a la March 2006...


...or grow it longer a la December 2007?


And the winner is...
grow it long!

I'm looking forward to rocking long hippie tresses come summertime!

While in search of photo inspiration to find the perfect length, I stumbled across images of Gisele photographed by Mario Testino for the October 2006 issue of Vogue.  I remember ripping the photos from the magazine and saving them, thrilled that straight, volume-less hair (like mine) was looking fierce in the pages of Vogue.  And, welp, I haven't quite gotten over it.  All I have to do now is wait for my hair to grow!

[photos courtesy of Dustjacket]







Now all I need is a hottie sidekick with a motorcycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment