Monday, September 16, 2013

New Favorite App: Studio

In high school I took a photoshop class. We made magazine covers and posters and playing cards. I loved it!

In college I majored in management. I'm bossy, so really it was a perfect fit. After graduation I pursued opportunities in advertising and am now a project manager at an ad agency. I keep things organized and tell people what to do. I love it! And I'm really good at keeping things organized and telling people what to do. But spending so much time with talented designers sometimes makes me wish I'd studied graphic design.

Enter my new favorite app: Studio. Studio lets me create beautiful layered design files. It's really fun. And, according to this article, Studio will do for design what Instagram did for photography.









You can download Studio for free here.

Also check out the A Beautiful Mess app, which lets you enhance your photos by adding filters, borders, doodles, and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment