Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Season, New Bag

With the start of a new season came dreams of a new bag, and I was ecstatic when I stumbled upon a gorgeous black bag with beige straps at Zara. It's classic and chic, and I've just never been able to resist a great, neutral accessory!


I'm a freak for organization, so I like to have bags within my bag to keep all of my things tidy and easily accessible. Here is a peek inside my bag(s).


Zara bag | Lily Pulitzer cosmetic case | Chapstick | Tide-to-Go 
Band-Aids | Aveeno hand lotion | Maybelline Great Lash mascara
Headphones | Ricola cough drops | Hair Tie | Fiber One granola bar
Keys + Victorinox Swiss Army Knife | Checkbook + Vera Bradley cover
Michael Kors wallet | Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses
Personalized notepad + pen iPhone + Speck case 



No comments:

Post a Comment