Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Holiday Playlist

[photo courtesy of WeHeartIt]

I have a confession to make: I listen to Christmas music all year round.  Not on a regular basis, but sometimes, when the urge strikes, I ignore the fact that it's July...or March...or October...and listen to some of my favorite holiday tunes.  Now that it's December and I can listen to Christmas music with no shame, here are my top 8 favorite holiday songs (in no particular order): 

1) The Night Before Christmas - Amy Grant

2) Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

3) My Grown-Up Christmas List - Kelly Clarkson

4) The First Noel - Carrie Underwood

5) All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

6) Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *NSYNC

7) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Michael Buble

8) Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - Lady Antebellum


No comments:

Post a Comment