Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Style Inspiration | Owl Sweater

Burberry Fall 2012 RTW
[photos courtesy of Style.com]

I loved Burberry's Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear collection.  The combination of bomber jackets with pencil skirts and short gloves with ankle booties was just the right mix of tough-girl chic. I was especially drawn to the owl tees peaking out from beneath the edgy jackets.  It was so unexpectedly playful!

I recently came across a cozy owl sweater at Old Navy and instantly knew I had to have it.  I recreated Burberry's ensembles using pieces that I already had in my closet.  My ensemble is reflective of my personal style - let's be honest, no one would describe my style as "tough-girl chic" - and yet still reminiscent of everything that I love about Burberry's collection.



Old Navy sweater  |  Banana Republic skirt
Gap tights  |  Mia boots (via DSW)



No comments:

Post a Comment