Thursday, March 15, 2012

Two Great Finds

chambray shirt: Forever 21 - shorts: Gap - sunglasses: H&M 
bag: H&M - watch: Swatch - ring: Herff Jones 
book: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Find #1: a chambray shirt. I have been searching for a chambray shirt forever.  I'm pretty particular when it comes to buying clothes, and I've been holding out for just the right shade/fabric weight/fit.  Lo and behold, I found just what I was looking for hidden among the racks at Forever 21.  Needless to say, I was thrilled to find the perfect shirt at such a great price.  I plan on wearing it to death this spring/summer.

Find #2: a beautiful hardcover edition of The Great Gatsby.  My mom recently renovated a spare room into a library, and somehow her copy of The Great Gatsby disappeared in the process of arranging our collection of books onto the bookshelves.  I wasn't too happy about this, since The Great Gatsby is my favorite book of all time.  Mom and Dad, always encouraging my love of reading, bought me a new copy of the book for my birthday.  I can't wait to reread this classic story very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment